Thursday 1 September 2016

Review & Recommendation - 4-Pocket Pro Binder

Fed up of carrying around several deck boxes for my many Gremlin stat cards, I ordered myself a card binder (somehow, despite playing Magic for a while, I haven't  actually owned a card binder since my first Pokémon cards). Looking for something easily portable, I settled on the 4-Pocket Pro Binder:


There's enough space for every Gremlin card, I believe, with duplicates doubled or tripled up in the pockets (I wouldn't put more than three cards in a pocket):



Despite being crammed full of Gremlins, the binder is still nice and portable. One thing to note is that it gets quite thick - it's at about 5 cm with almost all of the pages full - but I think it's easier to get around than the larger 3x3 layout binders.



I haven't had any problems with the binder so far, and I'd recommend grabbing one to any Malifaux player, although I suspect cheaper options might be available.

(P.S. Can you tell I'm having gaming withdrawals?)

No comments:

Post a Comment